Thank you for your patience. I look forward to working with your child this year!
Before you look at the image, READ the following bullets
- No, there will NOT be a dog. (Enso just likes to show off and isn’t he cute????)
- No, there will NOT be a blanket
- The purpose of this image is to ONLY show the backdrop and floor drop: We will use this wood floor and fall colored backdrop (colors may vary slightly depending on your screen settings)
- We WILL have a fall setup
- We WILL have mums of various coordinating colors (purples, oranges, etc). Because I plan to use live flowers I did not want to buy them to set up now and chance they may die by photo time
- I WILL have something for your child to sit on: I am mulling a wooden bench or crate, or hay bail
- I plan to bring a few pumpkins
HOW should my child dress????
I’d recommend plain simple colors that go with the backdrop: blue jeans for boys (can be without shoes, and even without shirt if you like). Overalls would be cute. Or a pants and a nice shirt for those who prefer to be “dressier”.
Girls can wear a dress or any pants, etc.
Some other colors I’d recommend: Tan/ Khaki, Light purple, pink, light blue, any fall color
I would recommend avoiding wild crazy patterns that may add distractions from the image.
As always if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask